Festivals always have a special place in the hearts of Indians. During the festive or wedding season, you’ll find everyone trying to fill their wardrobes with new ethnic attire. Festivals give people an excuse to ditch the formals and try something classic and contemporary like festive kurtas. In the case of men, a kurta is one of the most conventional and also the most stylish outfits that is always on the list. This festive season try out these chic and classy kurtas and Mens Accessories :
- Layered Kurta- The layered kurta is a big hit because of the presence of cowl hemlines and side pleats. These kurtas showcase contemporary designs and also add an aesthetic element to your look. You can pair it with cotton pants or a salwar.
- Angarkha- The origin of angarkha goes back to the royal classes of Gujarat and Rajasthan. It is a traditional robe with long sleeves, and is usually tied to the side around the waist. It is one of the most loved choices during all festive seasons.
- Draped Kurta- This is a flamboyant kurta style that adds a unique component to your conventional kurta pajama look. When paired with a churidar or dhoti, this kurta is sure to steal the show.
- Floral print in Men’s kurta- Kurtas with a floral print look good with light-toned churidars. It is an ideal pick for daytime events. You can choose pastel shades while going for a pastel kurta. In case you want to go for a plain kurta, you can go for a printed jacket over it. This look is great for a haldi function.
- Sherwani- A sherwani always adds luxury and regalia to any event. It is that ethnic wear that you can never go wrong with. To add a fashionable touch to the same, you can wear a dhoti bottom.
Other Sherwani mala include kurtas that have a geometric print over them, short kurtas, kurtas without collars, the basic evergreen kurta with Koti, etc. A kurta can only look good when paired with the right bottom. Some trending bottoms for kurta include-
- Kurta with jeans for men
- Kurta with dhoti pants
- Harem pants
- Aligarh Pajamas
- Jodhpuri Pants
To Sum It Up
Some designers have also showcased an amazing collection of Sherwani mala and Mens Accessories on various fashion platforms like IIFA Awards, Lakme Fashion Week, etc. You can even find a wide range of Indian attire for men at platforms like Nyka Luxe, Ajio Luxe, Tata Cliq Luxe, and Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop for the upcoming wedding and festive season.